Coaching the coach
Billy Graham stated, “One coach will impact more young people in a year than the average person does in a lifetime… So who’s coaching the coaches?”
We believe coaches have one of the most important roles in an athlete’s life. Great coaches understand how to inspire players to tap into their discretionary effort. We partner with you showing how a small change in engagement level can result in exponential growth and success for your team.
Our purpose is to provide you and your athletes a foundation to be champions on and off the court. We start with team building activities designed to put your team on the path to victory!
- (STEP 1) Managing the Engagement cycle
- We focused you learning how to management your athlete’s engagement levels rather than their behavior.
- (STEP 2) 3 Ways Athletes Lead
- We help you develop a team of motivated and energized leaders.
- (STEP 3) Implementing Positive Change
- We focus on developing a culture of progressive change and motivated, engaged athletes,
- (STEP 4) Four Factor of Team Success
- Discover the four common threads of team success: effort, unity, skill, and execution.
Connect with us to find out how you can start building the foundation for success on your team!
Coaches will grow and develop in the following areas:
» Relationship building
» Character development
» Improved motivation techniques
» Increased mental toughness